Could You Be A?
At MentorMatchMe we believe that the most important factors inare experience and a willingness to share that experience with others. We can provide the resources and support you may need to help you develop the skills and confidence to mentor others.
Do You Have:
- Experience you are willing to share
- The desire to inspire
- The ability to challenge and support
- An approachable manner
- Good listening, questioning and feedback skills
Then you could be a MentorMatchMe Mentor!
As a mentor your role is to guide the mentee to find the right direction and help them to develop solutions by drawing on your own experiences to understand the issues they are facing. It will be your role to challenge, inspire, build confidence, guide and encourage.
Sadly, the vast majority of the experience that we gain as we move through life is never used to its full extent. Yet this knowledge could really make a difference to someone who is experiencing a similar challenge, it could help them avoid mistakes and move on to a brighter future.
Becoming a mentor doesn’t need to be hugely time consuming, you can decide to mentor as few or as many people as you want.
By registering with MentorMatchMe you will be able to access a whole range of great online resources to help you develop your mentoring skills.
Aspiring Professional Mentor
You may be considering a new career as a coach or professional mentor. By registering with MentorMatchMe you will be able to
- Develop your mentoring, coaching and communication skills
- Gain some initial experience and start to build up some testimonials, case studies and referrals that you can them use within your business.
- Receive recommendations from your mentees for your mentoring services
- Improve your processes and performance
- Expand your network of contacts
By registering with MentorMatchMe you will be able to:
- Provide a “try before you buy” service as a way to attract new clients.
- Get directly in touch with individuals who are genuinely in the market for your services.
- Receive alerts about challenges that require your expertise.
- Raise your profile as a mentor and promote your mentoring expertise through our mentor focus, blog and regular newsletter
To register your interest in becoming a Mentor please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
The MentorMatchMe Team